- Contact Person Name: Smita Bhamare
- Mobile Number: +91-9623450853
- Work Phone: +91-253-2396618
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Business URL: http://www.sstepahead.com/
- Address Line 2: Flat No.3, Suyash Park Building, Near Samrat Sweet, Rajiv Nagar, Nasik, Maharashtra, India
- Address Line 1: Rajiv Nagar, Nasik
- Zip/Postal Code: 422009
- Listed: June 7, 2013 11:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
About Us :-
Dear Students & Parents,
Step Ahead is one of the fastest emerging Indian companies exclusively specializing in overseas education services. Step Ahead offers a broad portfolio of excellently managed services right from pre-admission to post landing services tailored to the needs of each and every student seeking overseas education. Thanks to the vision and untiring efforts of Dr. Lakshminarayna, Step Ahead unique business model, is providing one-stop solutions and services to make a student’s transition in a new land, completely hassle-free.
Its core activity lies in assisting students to make the right choice in pursuing their education in overseas educational institutions. Step Ahead provides information and services to the three countries for education – USA, UK, Germany,Canada, New Zealand and Australia – and hopes to add more destinations in future.
We work with several leading universities and institutions in the USA, UK, Germany, Canada, New Zealandand Australia, In facilitating smoother and easier admission process for our students. Step Ahead strength is its state-of-the-art infrastructure coupled with immense experience in the industry. It is a one-stop destination for all students desirous of going abroad for further studies.
Step Ahead goal is to be the driving force in conquering distant horizons and to sharpen its expertise in all its activities. Step Ahead, an emerging giant in the field of overseas education, dispels all the myths usually associated with this activity and has brought the concept of studying abroad to the doorstep of every aspiring student, by making it more affordable and easily accessible without any cumbersome procedures. It aims to rigorously and actively promote foreign education in every city of India, with a special focus at the town level.
The core team that formed Step Ahead includes highly educated, widely traveled professionals who have international exposure. With its corporate office in the most-happening city of Hyderabad, INDIA, Step Ahead is spreading its wings by starting operations through offices across the country In US, UK and Australia, Step Ahead has its own offices with the top management having qualifications from American and Australian universities.
Step Ahead is a fusion of values and abilities. Diversity is our cornerstone and our employees reflect our commitment to work across cultures. A combination of extensive experience, global presence, in-depth industry knowledge and strong dedication to help students from India enables us to provide result-oriented career solutions. Step Ahead has a panel of advisors and experts who have the latest knowledge on overseas education and accurate foresight on future trends. This expertise in the field gives us a solid edge propelling Step Ahead to be the undisputed leader in overseas education services.
“We deliver comprehensive solutions with a careful understanding of students’ needs and aspirations of moving ahead in education and life”
Vision & Mission :-
Be the leader in the Overseas Education Industry by consistently delighting students through unbiased, innovative and customized value-added services.
Design and deliver tailor-made solutions to Students from India and Sub-Continent under the expertise and experience of dedicated professionals in Overseas Education.
Step Ahead is committed to provide education consulting services of International standards with a human touch, at optimum quality and to bring in continuous improvement in line with evolving student needs. This we will achieve by a holistic approach and the integrated team work of constantly learning and committed professionals, interfaced with state-of-art-technology.
Study Abroad :-
- Study in USA :- “For the students looking for the best overseas education and planning to put their careers on the fast track, USA is the hottest destination”. This is because it has immense range of specialties, high quality of education, great opportunities, which attracts students from different countries of the world. Students can choose a suitable university from over 3800 universities and colleges available in USA that facilitates several educational programs. U.S provides a lot of offers for international students like, prestigious education in the world, assorted cities and towns, dazzling natural parks, different events and multicultural population. More Details Click Here
- Study in UK :- As the dominant industrial and maritime power of the 19th century, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland played a leading role in developing parliamentary democracy and in advancing literature and science. At its zenith, the British Empire stretched over one-fourth of the earth’s surface. The first half of the 20th century saw the UK’s strength seriously depleted in two World Wars and the Irish republic withdraw from the union. The second half witnessed the dismantling of the Empire and the UK rebuilding itself into a modern and prosperous European nation. As one of five permanent members of the UN Security Council, a founding member of NATO, and of the Commonwealth, the UK pursues a global approach to foreign policy; it currently is weighing the degree of its integration with continental Europe. A member of the EU, it chose to remain outside the Economic and Monetary Union for the time being. Constitutional reform is also a significant issue in the UK. The Scottish Parliament, the National Assembly for Wales, and the Northern Ireland Assembly were established in 1999, but the latter was suspended until May 2007 due to wrangling over the peace process. More Details Click Here
- Study in AUSTRALIA :- Modern Australia was founded with the influx of European settlers just over two hundred years ago, but the Aborigines inhabited the island continent for tens of thousands of years before that. They numbered a few hundred thousand before the European influx. But two centuries of discrimination and expropriation followed, and at one point the indigenous population fell as low as 60,000. Australia’s politicians at first looked to Europe and the US in foreign policy, but in the past 20 years or so they have made their near neighbors a priority. More Details Click Here
- Study in Canada :- Canada is as varied as it is vast, stretching over 7,000km from the Atlantic to the Pacific. 90% of the country’s 34 million inhabitants live less than 100 miles of the US border in the south leaving the majority of the 10,000,000 square kilometers of wilderness untouched.
Canada is made up of 10 provinces and 3 territories in the north. The Yukon Territory, Northwest Territory and Nunavut make up Canada’s three territories which umbrella the provinces in the south. The majority of the territories remain uninhabited and air transport is often the only way around.More Details Click Here
- Study in New Zealand :-New Zealand is located in the Southwest Pacific Ocean and consists of two main Islands as well as a number of smaller ones. The principal Islands are the North and South Islands which are separated by the Cook Strait.North Island has a mountainous center with many hot springs and volcanic peaks. South Island is much more mountainous with the Southern Alps, which has some 350 glaciers, running across the length of the Island. Much of the lowlands are broken and hilly while plains are not prominent on either Island. More Details Click Here
- Study in Singapore :- Singapore is an island country off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula located approximately 137 kilometers north of the equator, in the Southeast Asian region of the Asian continent. It comprises the main island of Singapore and some 63 offshore islands. The main island has a total land area of 682 square km. More Details Click Here
Standardized Test :-
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) :-
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a computer based standardized test that assesses the aptitude abilities in a person for accomplishing the academic of business curriculum. Students from different backgrounds belonging to different countries in the world can take the GMAT test. This test is a decisive part for admissions in more than 4000 graduate programs in 1800 schools around the world. Presently, several leading Business Schools in India also require GMAT scores for admission.More Details Click Here
- GRE ( GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATIONS ):-
About the GRE® test
GRE® test stands for GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATIONS®. There are two types of GRE® tests: (1) GRE® General test, and (2) GRE® Subject test
GRE general test
The GRE® General Test measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical writing skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study. The GRE® General Test is required by many graduate and professional schools in the U.S and is an important criterion for admission to their graduate programmes. Applicants must submit their GRE® scores together with certain other records/requirements as part of the process of admission to graduate schools. The GRE® is administered by Educational Testing Services (ETS). ETS is responsible for conducting the GRE® test under the guidance of the college education board of the U.S. GRE is a multiple-choice Computer Adaptive test and it is a mandatory for students seeking Masters Degree or PhD degrees in the USA for most of the Universities.More Details Click Here
- IELTS :–
This test is for people who intend to study or work where English is the language of communication. It measures ability to communicate in English across all four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking. IELTS is jointly managed by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL) through more than 350 locations in 120 countries.
It opens doors for you to more than 2000 educational institutions, government agencies and professional organizations across 120 countries where IELTS scores are recognized as a trusted and valid indicator of ability to communicate in English. IELTS is an English Language Proficiency test that is required to be taken by non-native students for study in countries where the medium of instruction is English. Among the popular study destinations IELTS is accepted by universities in UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA.
It has become a mandatory test for students of many nationalities to obtain student visas to Australia. You cannot be granted an Australian student visa without an IELTS score if you are from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and many other countries, TOEFL is not accepted. All other study destinations either require you to take the TOEFL or IELTS. IELTS is however not accepted by most universities in USA. TOEFL is required as a proof of English proficiency to study there.
More Details Click Here
- Occupational English Test (OET) :-
What is the OET?
The Occupational English Test (OET) is a language test for overseas qualified medical and health professionals whose first language is not English. The Test measures the language competency of health professionals who are seeking registration and the ability to practise in an English-speaking context
- Currently, it assesses English language competency as it is used in the following professions in Australia: Dentistry
- Therapy Speech
- Pathology Optometry and
- Veterinary Science More Details Click Here
- SAT ( Scholastic Aptitude Test ) :-
Scholastic Aptitude Test
SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test/ SAT-I) is a prerequisite Reasoning Test conducted for the admissions of undergraduate programs in United States. It is a 3 hour test that determines the proficiency of the students in verbal, mathematical and reasoning skills that are required to evaluate the skills needed to complete the academic successfully. The test is administered several times a year. Many universities also require SAT-II test score along with the SAT-I score for admission. Every year around 2 million students take SAT. Many colleges and universities finds SAT as a more credible test for predicting the student’s competence. The test scores are valid up to 5 years of the test date.
Test Modules in SAT
Typically, SAT reasoning test are categorized into three major sections, Critical Reading, Writing and Mathematics, with a total of 10 sub-sections including a dummy section. These sections are discussed below link More Details Click Here
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) :-
Test of English as a Foreign Language
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a compulsory English test conducted for every student from non-English speaking country looking for overseas education in English speaking countries like, USA, UK, etc. It is a test conducted for assessing the fundamental abilities in English and is accepted by over 6000 colleges and universities in 110 countries. This is over 3 times the number of any other English-language proficiency test. The test is administered in 180 countries at more than 1275 test sites. A TOEFL score is valid for two years and then is deleted from the official database. The maximum score for Internet based TOEFL (Computer Based TOEFL) is 120.More Details Click Here
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) :-
The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) is an English Language test designed to assess the readiness of non-native English speakers to participate in a university-level English language instruction program. PTE Academic is accepted by universities in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, amongst others.
It was created by Pearson Language Tests part of the Pearson PLC group and endorsed by GMAC® (Graduate Management Admission Council), owners of GMAT® (Graduate Management Admission Test).
It is a computer-based exam which focuses on real-life English used in academic surroundings. Throughout the test, students will listen to a variety of accents and academic language encountered at higher education institutions in English speaking countries. More Details Click Here
- Career Counseling:-
Obviously, the main purpose of education is to achieve career goals. Unless the ‘career’ is carefully charted, education’s value is lost. At Impel, we not only guide students to plan their education, but also direct their ideas towards career planning, which is the ultimate goal for them. By providing counseling with expertise and experience, we help students to consider various options and guide them in the right direction. This will enhance value for their education, thus strengthening their approach for a stable and successful career.
STEP AHEAD has professionals in its ranks, who have versatile qualifications and experience to suggest right career options. We also have latest data, updated regularly, which provides necessary inputs on the opportunities, scope, prospects and financial rewards in any given field of work.
- Country Selection :-
How do you choose when there are different countries offering world-class education? How do you determine which country is right or wrong, given the fact that you may not about a country or its circumstances fully?
STEP AHEAD makes all the difference to you here. We will provide you with unbiased information on all the countries that we provide services and steer you in the right direction – North for USA, West for UK and East for Australia!
To help you make the choice, we also provide detailed comparison of the three countries, which will empower you to decide by yourself. Of course, Impel’s guidance in choosing the right country will always be there for you, in relation to the choice of program, level and career opportunities.
For More Details Contact Now
STEP AHEAD(Abroad Education), Nasik
Flat No.3, Suyash Park Building, Near Samrat Sweet,
Rajiv Nagar, Nasik, Maharashtra, India
+91-9623450853 , +91-253-2396618
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website : http://www.sstepahead.com
14710 total views, 3 today