- Contact Person Name: Prof S. S. Pawar
- Mobile Number: 09822061414
- Work Phone: 0253-2462815
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business URL: http://samarthengineeringclasses.com/
- Address Line 3: "Gajara",Shikhrewadi,Nasik Road
- Address Line 2: 1,Sai Anand Sankul,Behind Sanjay Medical,Bytco Point,Nasik Road.
- Address Line 1: Bytco Point,Nasik Road
- City: Nashik
- State: Maharashtra
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 422101
- Listed: April 23, 2014 11:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Samarth Engineering Classes
Samarth Engineering Classes has a well known reputation about teaching, result for the last 25 years and is consistent till today for Diploma & Degree Students.
Samarth Engineering Classes is situated in the heart of City (Nasik Road) at Bytco Point. Also it is near to Nasik Road Railway Station & Bus Stand.
The Class Staff also encourages the student and are awarded prizes. For weak Student special batches are conducted. Also Guidance for college project.
Our Outstanding Features
1) Practice Makes A Man Perfect- For special batch students, practice session is conducted before and after class as well as on Sunday and holiday.
2) Quality Never Fails- Teachings quality is superb and students of any level can easily understand and improve their quality in studies.
3)Specially Designed Notes- Notes are specially designed, taking into consideration about MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) with easy simple language.
4) Performance Level- Every student for every subject has separate note book for test only. Parents and students can easily observe their performance on performance sheet provided.
5) Class Tests- Regular test and surprise test are conducted regularly.
6) Special Coaching/Practice During Board/University Exam- During Exam period full day classes are conducted to improve student performance (especially for Maths, Mechanics, Drawing)
7) Important Question Paper and Question Bank- Question papers are designed taken into consideration previous exam papers as well as most likely question to get good marks in exam.
8) Counseling Session- Student along with parents are invited in class office for counseling session for better improvement of student.
9) Practicals- Special Computer lab with individual computer for each student for computer practicals. Drawing Practicals(3 Hrs) with special attention.
10) Library Facility- Reference textbooks can be used by students during and after class hours in library.
11) Daily Record Book(DRB)- Student will record his\her day to day activities in DRB and parents will sign it fortnightly for better performance of student.
12) Class Timing- Specially designed timings for special batch students as well as students from longer distances.
13) Distance Learning- Various courses in engineering, MBA and other courses from Open University are available.
First Year: MI,MII,Basic Physics,Basic Chemistry,English, Graphics,Electronics,Electrical,CMS,Engineering ,Drawing,Applied Science,CMA,FEE,Mechanics,ECA,PIC
Second Year: MIII, MIV, BC, Surveying, BD, CT, Adv.Surveying, MOS, Geo.Tech., Tra.Engineering, Hydraulics, OOPS, DT.RDBMS,DS, MPG, CN, DS, C.A. and Maint., MED, SOM, MEM, Ele.Engg.,TOM, PP, Thermal Engg.FM, PDT, IND.Measurement, App.Elect.LIC, DTM, Ana.Com.ECN, EPG, TDEP, DCMT, INSTRN, EEC, Mechatronics, TOS.
Third Year/Final Year: AMP, P.Engg., MCO, MCQ, DME, IFP, PTE, MAN, TOS, Est. and Cost, Highway Engg, Dss, CAA, ENV.Engg., DOS, SAP, ACM/c, UEE, TME, PED, HVA, DOM.
SPECIAL,REPEATER AND REGULAR BATCHES
Morning and Evening Batches for Regular College Students
Samarth Computer Academy
- TALLY.ERP 9
- HARDWARE AND NETWORKING
- MS-OFFICE EXPERT
Rules To Be Followed By Student
- Attendance should be regular and identity Card should be brought to class every day.
- Appearance for test is compulsory.
- Fees once paid will not e refunded under any circumstances.
- Silence should be kept in and out of the class premises.
- Regular completion of home work is necessary.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in Classroom.
- SPECIAL,REPEATER AND REGULAR BATCHES
- Morning and Evening Batches for Regular College Students
- Engineering Subjects
Head Office:”Gajara”,Shikhrewadi,Nasik Road-422 101.
Branch: 1, Sai Anand Sankul,Behind Sanjay Medical,
Bytco Point,Nasik Road.
2517 total views, 5 today