- Contact Person Name: Mr.Abhijeet Kondaji Shirsath
- Mobile Number: 07588616694
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Business URL: http://arunodaytourism.com/
- Address Line 2: Back Side of Gangapur Dam, Pipalgoan Garudeshwar, Nashik
- Address Line 1: Gangapur Dam, Nashik
- City: Nashik
- State: Maharashtra
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 422013
- Listed: January 30, 2013 12:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
An Agri Tour to be Treasured…
Our identities have been lost in today’s world of traffic and chaos. We are the recipients of industrial and vehicular pollution, which has damaged the clean environment. Due to immense population, urbanization, like modes of transport and way of living has taken its toll on health. Life has become stressful. TV at home, mobile in hand and laptop on back has stopped our interaction with nature. Ceased conversations between people due to city rush, worn out souls and tired minds need to be revived and rejuvenated. So for every family to cherish the ecstasy of clean and pure nature,
Enriched by nature, Arunoday Agro Tourism is spread across 20 acres amongst the Opp. Gangapur Dam, Nashik. Dense and cool shadows of trees and vines, infinite plant species, various jungle dwelling birds and animals, colourful butterflies and flowers take you into an altogether new world. Mornings are filled with the chirping of birds. Stressful thoughts, air and sound pollution free walk in the sag forest is serene. Farming of rice, wheat, groundnut and sugarcane can be pleasured by actually dirtying your hands in mud and enjoying the activity for ‘a change’.
It is a leisure learning process which includes information on our farm activities, our departments, products, experiments in farming, medicinal plants and other activities. Similarly one can see how vermiculture and vermicompost used for farming is made. A walk in the kesar and alphonso mango orchard is greatly satisfying. Here one can savour the joy of a picnic. Visit to a temple in a nearby village on a jumpy bullock cart ride is a thorough entertainer where we will provide information on the conventional living style of a farmer community in Maharashtra. A drizzle during monsoons, lush greenery wherever your eye can see and a walk in the cool climate has its own charm.
- Arrival to farm ,Traditional welcome, Breakfast & Tea…We do believe our tradition of ‘Atithi Devo Bhava’ (Guest is a God). A ‘tikka’ or ’tilak’ is applied with sandal paste, sacred ashes or kumkum on the guest’s forehead. Traditional Indian hospitality and warmth is reflected.
- Playing Rural Games…… Kabbadi,Gulli Danda, Bhovara, Gotyya, Surparambya.
- Jungle Walk, Mountaineering, Bird Watching….. our farms are surrounded with thick evergreen forest. We will take you for a jungle ride on hill, where you will find venous variety of trees.
- Lunch and Rest…..
- Shivar feri (farms Tours) and farm activity…… It is a leisure learning process which includes information on our farm activities, Our departments, products, experiments in farming, medicinal plants, etc. People come to our farm to enjoy natural ambience. Some of them like to work in the farm by actually dirtying their hands in mud and participating in our farm activities which acts as “a change”.
- Riding on a Cart…. We will take you to a ride to a nearby village in a Bullock Cart, Tractor Ride, Rifle Shooting, Horse Ride, Rain Dance…where you will be visiting a Temple and gain knowledge of conventional living style of a farmer community in Maharashtra.Visit to a Village temple.
- Evening Tea and Departure
We offer Vegetarian and Non- Vegetarian Maharashtrian food
Non-Veg Preparation will charge extra.
Meal order will be confirmed at the time of booking
Stay Facility Available
4996 total views, 13 so far today