- Contact Person Name: Mr.Ashish Naik
- Mobile Number: 9823154594
- Work Phone: 9823154594, 8412809333
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Address Line 3: I Secure Technology, Shop No.7, Chopada Empire, Opp. Chopada Lawns, Old Gangapur Naka, Gangapur Road, Nashik
- Address Line 1: Chopada Lawns, Old Gangapur Naka, Gangapur Road, Nashik
- City: Nashik
- State: Maharashtra
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 4220013
- Listed: March 9, 2015 12:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
- High quality products
- Timely delivery
- Ethical business practices
- Competitive pricing
- On time delivery
- Exclusive packing of products
- Competitive pricing policies
- Strong distribution network
Most parts of India suffer from power cuts and extreme voltage fluctuations. It is no wonder that a vast majority of Indians depend on inverters to address this problem. And to take care of this crucial need, they
depend on a battery that won’t let them down. Shaunak Enterprises. With a range of inverter batteries to suit varying needs and applications of end users, Shaunak Enterprises is compatible with any brand of inverters available in the market, so you are never at a loss for power.
When you buy inverter battery, you enjoy a completely hassle-free experience as the battery uses a high heat resistant Calcium/ultra modified Hybrid alloy for its grids which makes it zero-maintenance. Shaunak Enterprises also offers a range of technologically advanced inverters and home UPS system for complete peace of mind.
Lead Acid Battery
- Designed for Deep Cycling Capabilities & Longer Service Life
- Higher Reliability
- Greater Protection against Leakage and Corrosion due to Heat Shield Tamper-proof lid
- Excellent Charge Acceptance
- Larger Electrolyte Volume Reduces Frequency of Water Topping
The CCTV Advisory Service is an Independent Consultancy. The difference between CCTV and broadcast television is that in the case of CCTV the signal isn’t openly transmitted. However, it may use P2P or mesh wireless links. Despite the fact that almost any video camera can fit this definition, the term “CCTV” is usually applied to the cameras used for surveillance in areas that need attention – for example, banks, airports, casinos or convenience stores. While videotelephony isn’t often called so, the video used for distance education is usually called CCTV.
CCTV equipment is widely used in industrial plants, providing the opportunity to observe parts of a process from a central control room. This is especially convenient when the environment isn’t suitable for humans. Such systems may work continuously or at certain periods of time – to monitor a particular event, for instance. Meanwhile, there is a more advanced form of CCTV, which uses Digital Video Recorders (DVRs). It allows recording for many years, offering many quality and performance options and additional features, including motion detection and email alerts. Now decentralized IP-based CCTV cameras with megapixel sensors allow recording directly to either network-attached storage devices or internal flash, which means that they can operate in a stand-alone mode.
CCTV is commonly used for a variety of purposes:
- Maintaining perimeter security in medium- to high-secure areas and installations.
- Observing behavior of incarcerated inmates and potentially dangerous patients in medical facilities.
- Traffic monitoring.
- Overseeing locations that would be hazardous to a human, for example, highly radioactive or toxic industrial environments.
- Building and grounds security.
- Obtaining a visual record of activities in situations where it is necessary to maintain proper security or access controls (for example, in a diamond cutting or sorting operation; in banks, casinos, or airports).
2015 total views, 5 today