- Contact Person Name: Meena Joshi
- Mobile Number: +91-9422257341, 8308999721,
- Work Phone: +91-253-2517475
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Line 2: Joshi Farm, New Adgaon, New Mumbai Agra Flyover , Opp. K. K. Wagh College, Panchawati, Nashik-3
- Address Line 1: KK Wagh Institute Of Engineering Nashik, Maharashtra India
- City: Nashik
- State: Maharashtra
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 422003
- Listed: October 3, 2012 9:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Welcome to Rays Center
“This Technique has not only improved my posture
which pleased me greatly, but also very importantly
it has almost eliminated the body ache which I
experience as a result of my working position.”
In this center we will do
- Tarot Services.
- Tarot Reading.
- Tarot Teaching.
- Reiki Trainee.
- Reiki Therapy.
- Crystal Therapy.
About Us Mrs.Meena Joshi
My name is Mrs.Meena Joshi I’ve been consulting with Tarot cards. I am primarily self-taught in the art of reading the Tarot.
- Reiki Degree Holder in 2003.
- Tarot Taqdirnu Telescope (Publisher).
- Specialist: Master in Tarot & Reiki.
- Tarot Taqdirnu Telescope (Publisher)
- Upcoming Books –
- Tarot Taqdirnu Telescope in Hindi and English
- Honesty and clarity in one’s thinking.
- The willingness to recognize prejudice in oneself and replace it with truth and love.
- Compassion for those who have decided not to do this.
- Speaking the truth without judgment or blame.
- Respect for the right of others to form their own values and beliefs.
- Placing greater value on learning from experience and inner guidance than on the teachings of an authority.
- Trusting completely in the Higher Power regardless of the name one chooses to call it.
- Using negative and positive experience to heal & grow.
- Basing the value of a theory or technique on the verifiable results it helps one achieve.
- Taking personal responsibility for one’s situation in life.
- Assuming that one has the resources or the ability to develop them in order to solve any problem encountered.
- Being open to results rather than attached to them.
- The complete expression of Love as the highest goal.
- To establish and maintain standards for teaching Reiki.
- To create instruction manuals for use in Reiki classes.
- To encourage the establishment of Reiki support groups where people can give and receive Reiki treatments.
- To certify students and teachers.
- To encourage students to become successful Reiki teachers if they are guided to do so.
- To research new information about Reiki and to develop new techniques to improve its use.
- To openly acknowledge the value provided by all Reiki practitioners and teachers regardless of their lineage or affiliation.
- To promote the friendly cooperation between all Reiki practitioners and teachers toward the goal of healing ourselves and planet Earth through the use of Reiki.
Tarot Services –
What Service do we Provide?
The service we also offer:- Premium 7 card tarot readings by professional full time psychic tarot card readers with over 100 years experience between them. Each client’s selected tarot cards individually interpreted by one of our own professional psychic tarot card readers sent to you within 24 hours, this is a full tarot card reading.
Love, Money, Health, Career
The seven card spread offers a full Tarot card reading. Also we provide a free introductory Tarot Card interpretation. We trust your visit to TarotServices.Com Website, will be a pleasant and fruitful experience.
Tarot Reading –
WHAT IS A TAROT READING?
Tarot Cards are an ancient form of divination to help guide you through your problems through a Tarot Reading. In a Tarot Reading, a ‘Tarot Spread’ is created from the cards picked. In the hands of one with psychic clairvoyant powers, the tarot reading can provide answers to your past, present and future. Tarot Readings are especially famous in the West, and have been the source of some famous revelations.
Tarot Teaching –
There is a moment when the owner of a Tarot deck has to decide to be more than a student and become a reader. In the prospect of reading for a stranger there is a certain amount of fear and anxiety. Going public with the Tarot is a defining moment. Many use Tarot privately and personally and some who venture to layout the cards for family and friends. These are all relatively safe ways in which to explore the cards, their meanings and reading them. Yet there is a divide to be crossed to read for a stranger for the first time.
Reiki Trainee –
Reiki is a hands on healing technique that utilizes conscious life-force energy to support the gentle releasing of stuck and stagnant energies in your body and energy fields. The outcome is always one of peaceful surrender and restfulness, allowing the body and mind to heal at the pace they were intended to for your highest good.
What are Reiki Levels?
There are three levels of training in Reiki, each level requiring an attunement/set of attunements. A level is simply a degree of initiation, that delineates the techniques and symbols taught. As one progresses through the levels there may be a distinct or noticeable difference in the effects/sensations of both the practitioner and the patient. But this is not to say that a level III practitioner can or will provide a better treatment than a level I practitioner, keeping in mind that we all have the innate ability to heal ourselves.
Reiki I is Reiki level one, the first level. Reiki II is Reiki level two. Reiki Master is the third level. (It might also be referred to as Reiki III.) In traditional schools this is the highest level. At this level one is taught how to and is permitted to pass on attunements.
Reiki Level I
At this level the initiate is permanently attuned and connected to the Reiki source of healing energy. The First Degree is the foundation for all three degrees, and should be mastered first before considering the next level.
For a Reiki Practitioner nothing can be more important than being initiated to Reiki energy for life. This level deals with physical issues. The initiate is taught how to treat others in both crisis and chronic situations, as well as give self-treatments. This interspersed with the opportunity to put things into practice and experience the Reiki firsthand.
Reiki Level II
The initiate is attuned again, to connect with energies that heal mental and emotional issues, as well as distance healing – energy travels across distance and time. The initiate is taught advanced techniques involving the use of symbols. The power symbols learned can be used to help focus energy for specific purposes. In order to receive this initiation, one must have been previously attuned to Reiki I.
Reiki Master Level III
At this level the initiate/Reiki Master trainee will be able to perform Reiki attunements to others. One must have been previously attuned to Level I and II in order to receive this level. The initiate is taught advanced theories and techniques of Reiki. They also receive a traditional Master’s initiation that has a dramatic affect on the student’s personal growth and life awareness.
More important than the theoretical side is the development of the Reiki Master trainee as a person and as an initiator. The initiation process requires the Reiki Master trainee to be in a certain stage of development personally. Each initiation activates certain chakras and other energy centers of the body that involve transformative processes to occur in the energy field of the Reiki Master trainee.
During the training the Reiki Master trainee receives the knowledge and ability to perform each of the initiations individually. Each initiation must then be practiced and synthesized into the energy field of the Reiki Master trainee. This whole process varies between trainees according to their individual backgrounds. The average time taken is about one year. Once achieved the title given is Reiki Master Teacher or RMT.
We also Providing
- Reiki Therapy.
- Crystal Therapy.
For More Details Pls Contact Following Adress
Joshi Farm, New Adgaon, New Bombay Agra Road,
Opp. K. K. Wagh College, Panchawati, Nashik-3
Mobile No: – +91-9422257341
Home No.:- +91-253-2517475
Email ID: – email@example.com
6512 total views, 5 today