- Contact Person Name: Dinesh Deore
- Mobile Number: 9373920251
- Work Phone: 0253-2311252
- Home Phone: 0253-2311252
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Business URL: http://www.indiratechnical.com/
- Address Line 2: Gokhale Park Building, Ashok Stambh, Nashik-1
- Address Line 1: Ashok Stambh, Nashik
- City: Nashik
- State: Maharashtra
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 422001
- Listed: September 28, 2013 7:35 am
- Expires: 85 days, 16 hours
Welcome to Indira Technical Institute, Nashik
The need for giving emphasis on the Skill Development, especially for the less educated, poor and out of school youth has been highlighted in various forums. The skill level and educational attainment of the work force determines the productivity, income levels as well as the adaptability of the working class in changing environment. Large percentage of population in India is living below poverty line. One of the important causes is lower percentage of skilled persons in the workforce The skill development at present is taking place mostly in the informal way, i.e. persons acquire skill at the work-place when they help their parents, relatives and employers etc. Such persons do not have a formal certificate and thus earn lower wages and are
exploited by employers. They have come through informal system due to socio-economic circumstances of the family and the compulsions of earning a livelihood rather than attending a formal course. While their productivity is low, their contribution to the national GDP cannot be ignored. If the country can create a system of certification which not only recognizes their skills but also provides education and training in a mode that suits their economic compulsions, it will not only benefit the workforce to earn a decent living but also contribute to the national economy by better productivity of this workforce. Another related problem to be tackled is large number of students drop outs (About 63% of the school students drop out at different stages before reaching Class-X).
Our Technical Courses :-
1) Diploma In Electrical Engineering Services. 2) Diploma In Automobile Engineering Services.
3) Diploma In Refrigation & Conditioning Engineering Services. 4) Diploma In Electronics Engineering Services. 5) Diploma In Mechnical Engineering Services. 6) Advance ButyParlar. 7) Wireman. 8 ) Electrician. 9) Tape-T.V-CD Player Reparing. 10) Radio & Wireless Operator. 11) Re. / A.C. Mechanic. 11) Two wheeler Mechanic. 12) Four wheeler Mechanic. 13) Turner. 14) Fitter. 15) Welder. 16) Plumber. 17) Messon. 18 ) Computer Assembly Upgradation & Trouble Shooting. 19) Diploma In Computer hardware ,Software & Networking. 20) Advance Mobile Reparing. 22) Diploma Civil Engineering Services.
Other Cources :-
1) Agriculture. 2) Banking and Accounting. 3) Beauty Culture, Hair Dressing.
4) Brassware. 5) Buisness & Commerce. 6) Carpet. 7) Animal Husbandry. 8 ) Chemical.
9) Construction 10) Electrical. 11) Electronics. 12) Courier Logistics.
13) Fashion Design Sector. 14) Fabrication. 15) Fire and Safety Engineering.
16) Fisheries and Allied Sector. 17) Food Processing and Preservation. 18 ) Glassware.
19) Gem and Jewelry. 20) Indian Sweets, Snacks and Food. 21) Hospitality.
22) Industrial Electrical Sector. 23) Information and Communication Technology. 24) Insurance.
25) Jute and Diversified Products. 26) Jute. 27) Khadi. 28 ) Material Management. 29) Media.
30) LEATHER_AND_SPORTS_GOODS. 31) Painting. 32) Paper Product. 33) Medical & Nursing.
34) Process Instrumentation. 35) Poultry. 36) Production and Manufacturing. 37) Retail.
38 ) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. 39) Security. 40) Sericulture. 41) Short Term Course.
42) Soft Skill. 43) Toy making (soft toy). 44) Travel & Tourism. 45) Wood Work.
46) Textile Sector.
YCMOU Diploma Engineering Courses
8895 total views, 12 today